AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Purchased new by me back in 2002 and lovingly and gently used as my primary player for roughly 5 years before I mothballed it in favor of a player with HDMI for use with my JVC RS1x. Couple small scratches on the top of the case (from being moved in the closet several times) and one small nick above the tray door that I accidentally put there when it was new.

Sure, the de-interlacer could be better with improperly flagged discs, but those are rare these days. Remember this has a video circuit based on the flagship H-1000 player. Still works perfectly, no drive failure, has whatever the latest firmware was they released for it. Includes remote (not pictured) and power cord.

Whether you have an old analog CRT beast still going strong like me (Pio PRO-510HD) with component video, need a DVD-Audio transport or just want it for parts, I'd rather it go to some cause rather than the scrap heap.

$30 + shipping (or local pick-up)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
any idea what shipping would be to 46989?
I have a champagne one that I love. I really should stop collecting electronics though...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.