AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RP56 has no video out signal. I'm assuming it's dead. I wish to replace it with an RP82. I really want to go pick it up myself. Does any one know of any Brick and Mortar stores that carry it in the Mass/New Hampshire region?

Gus

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked, we don't have one nearby. Thanks anyway Ollie.

Gus

·
Registered
758 Posts
Hi Gus,

There is an off-chance that a Tweeters may have one, but I think they are treating them as special order items.

I ordered mine from OneCall, but I think I saw someone post that they are currently out of stock on them.

The RP82 it a great DVD player. Its got the build quality of a Pez dispenser but the the picture quality is about as close to perfect as you're going to get. If you are concerned about being able to return it if you dont like it, order from Crutchfield. They have a 30 day money back policy.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Greg.

I'm now thinking of getting the Panny CP72. It's supposed to be just as good and we have an abundance of it around here ( even Walmart has it).

Gus

·
Registered
131 Posts
Gus,

Bought mine at the Wiz located at 97th and Broadway. Last count it was four available (last Tuesday). Had to pay retail though. Didn't want to wait for DataVis to restock. Goodluck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.