AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the RP91 and the image shifts to the right when it's set to progressive scan. Anyone else have this problem? It's annoying when you go through the trouble of aligning your projector and the damn DVD player won't sit still! :) When you have it set to interlaced the image is equal to the projected background. On progressive you can see by the light of the PJ that the movie is off to the right. Strange.

Thanks.

·
Registered
363 Posts
To center a 4:3 image on a 16:9 screen:

Press and hold the joystick button in the direction (left or right) you want the image shifted, then press the Stop button on the player. Repeat these steps until the image is centered.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I just tried it; works with widescreen images too.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
There was also a firmware fix that included something related to this image shifting left or whatever.

The latest version is 2.5, I modded my player with last week.

If anyone wants its, its a 9 meg zip file in template form already to be burned to a cd you simply pop into the unit.

Let me know if you have an email box big enough!

·
Registered
426 Posts
ZZtop; I've only got 1/2 of a computer, a Webtv but I am trying to find someone here who may be able to burn the CD for me. The joystick deal is only temporary

once you unplug the player from tha ac line it returns to its former self. I will get back to you. Paul

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.