AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I emailed VA about ordering a 50phd7uy and they told me they are out of stock and wont be getting anymore. But they are taking preorders for the 50phd8uk which is due out at the end of this month according to the panasonic rep. The price they told me is the same price they sold the 7uy on their web site. thanks and later

·
Registered
589 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10secbee
Hello, I emailed VA about ordering a 50phd7uy and they told me they are out of stock and wont be getting anymore. But they are taking preorders for the 50phd8uk which is due out at the end of this month according to the panasonic rep. The price they told me is the same price they sold the 7uy on their web site. thanks and later
excellent news! ... except for the price. but that, i expect, will only be initially, or for pre-orders.

·
Registered
282 Posts
The end of this month or the end of September. I thought I heard the end of Sept before so that is why I am asking. Thanks for the info though!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
poster, their quote in the email "the 50phd8uk will be coming out around the end of August" I was really hoping to get the 7uy because of all the excellent reviews but I guess I will wait and see what the 8uk is like. Later

·
Registered
282 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10secbee
poster, their quote in the email "the 50phd8uk will be coming out around the end of August" I was really hoping to get the 7uy because of all the excellent reviews but I guess I will wait and see what the 8uk is like. Later
cool, I am interested in the 42" model so hopefully it comes out then too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.