AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a new plasma. I was strongly considering a pio 5080 but the price and buzzing problem crossed them off the list. I currently own a th42wd6uy (ED) and it's been great for me-no problems, a very good picture. What interests me about the industrial model is that its processor seems to be able to handle 1080p/24. Maybe I'm misinterpreting the industrial model's capability on paper. I haven't read anywhere that the upcoming 80 or 800 series will have better processing ability than the 07 models. If anyone has a link or thread concerning the 10uka series, let me know. I really like my industrial model and if this 1080p model is just as good than I'll be doing very well. If anyone has an opinion as to why the 08 models will be a better buy than the industrial models than I'm all ears.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Here is Panasonic's professional model site with brochure, spec and user manual links.
http://www.panasonic.com/business/plasma/plasmas.asp

There is no TH-50PF10UKA, only the 768p TH-50PH10UKA as the 1080p models already came with the HDMI input board which was later added to the 768p models with the "A" in the model number. So currently there is the 1080p TH-50PF10UK and the 768p TH-50PH10UKA.

Why not wait for the 2008 professional model 11UK series?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maybe I should wait to see what the 11UK series is like. When can we expect that series to come out? I keep hearing that the 08 consumer series will be out in a couple of months.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts