Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Help !!

Panasonic wants $660.00 CDN ( 540 USD ) for a fixed wall bracket that is 1.7" deep.

I looked all over the forum...has ne1 a recomendation.

Many thanks,

·
Registered
503 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Towel_Lint
Are you referring to the U3 tilt mount from omnimount? If so, how has that worked for you with the PX500U? Any complications?
Yes...the U3 tilt. I will know within two weeks. I will report back then. The omnimount site also says it will need the universal bracket but i'm told I shouldn't need it. I'll post that info when I find out too.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So, nothing less that 1.7" ???

man.....thats gonna make the tv stick out a lot.........

Has ne1 used the pany mount ?

thx

·
Registered
126 Posts
On the main panny board, someone posted that the difference in depth between the 50x and the 500x was 1.5inches. That is the size of the 'bulge'. So it seems to me that you will need something with at least that depth to handle the bulge. Someone has posted some success with the Sanus VMPL50 but that seems to have a 2.5inch space. They reported a 6 inch all in wall distance. Much more than I'd like. Seems like you could save 1 inch somehow with a difference mount but I've also seen some posts that said you had to use wood spacers, not what I'd prefer. I'm still a few weeks away from mounting my 50px500 but will need it soon enough so can't wait to hear some success stories.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.