AVS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have a Paradigm Ps-1200 sub that I've had for several years now and it has decided not to auto turn on any longer. I have rarely used my sound system over the years as I don't have the spare time that I once used to have and I was very disappointed to say the least. I mean if I abused it while in use and it decided to fry I could understand that but it worked great the last time I used it which was well over a year ago and now it just doesn't work. I can unplug and plug the power cord and it does play for a split second and I have trouble shooted the monster wires and the souce input and it isn't the problem. I took it to my local Paradigm dealer and he even said it didn't appear anything was fried. He called me back and said it would be about $100. plus shipping to have it rebuilt at Paradigm. Is this a waste of money and time and has anyone else experienced the same problem? I am guessing my sub is version 1 but I am unsure. I wonder if I should upgrade to the newer amp since they are doing this rebuild?? Any thoughts and/or opinions is greatly appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts