AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been doing a ton of research and have found it's really hard to find speakers in my price range with a on-wall setup. I've been eying the Klipsch Quintet SL setup for some time now and can get it from amazon for $639. But, then I came across the Paradigm Cinema 110 series in the same price range. Which would be the better of the two? These speakers would be running off of a Onkyo sr606 and paired with a SVS PB10-NSD. There is no place close to me to audition the Paradigm speakers so I'm just going off of word of mouth and reputation. I have heard the Klipsch Quintet SL setup at BB and I thought they sounded pretty decent but lacked some mid-range. Any input would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by japjoe7 /forum/post/15545041

I've been doing a ton of research and have found it's really hard to find speakers in my price range with a on-wall setup. I've been eying the Klipsch Quintet SL setup for some time now and can get it from amazon for $639. But, then I came across the Paradigm Cinema 110 series in the same price range. Which would be the better of the two? These speakers would be running off of a Onkyo sr606 and paired with a SVS PB10-NSD. There is no place close to me to audition the Paradigm speakers so I'm just going off of word of mouth and reputation. I have heard the Klipsch Quintet SL setup at BB and I thought they sounded pretty decent but lacked some mid-range. Any input would be appreciated.

paradigms

1 - 3 of 3 Posts