Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a friend who owns a pair of Paradigm Monitor 9 and I really like them. So, when it is time for me to put together my first HT system, Paradigm Cinema 90 becomes my first choice. I plan to hoock them up with my SONY STR-DE985. Now, here comes my questions:

1. Can anyone recommend a good dealer in the NYC area for Paradigm speakers? I don't mind buying used as well (though they need to be silver... to go with the decor ^.^).

2. My living room is about 15'x13' ~ 195 sq ft (tile floor), my only concern is that Cinema90 might not be able to handle anything more than 140 sq ft. Any owners of Cinema90 out there who tried anything more than 140sq ft?

Many thanks : )

·
Registered
33 Posts
Try Sound City on 45 St. Ask for Steve. The only other place I now that carries them is Audio Video Center on Bowery. I didn't have a great experience over there, but you could give them a shot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sound City is a good place to go for Paradigm speakers, since they are a large retailer of that product.

Also, if Steve is not there ask for Wagner, who I have dealt with in the past and who is quite helpful and fair.

Sound City is located at 58 West 45th Street, between I believe it is 5th and 6th Ave, closer to 6th Ave.

The phone number is 212-575-1060.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.