AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'd like to know the MSRPs for a pair of Mini Monitors vs. a pair of Studio 20s. Also a CC-370 vs. a CC-470.

Thanks for the help!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I didn't think any companies could sell them online so there wouldn't be any info online.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wje
Gosh, I love this site
Fantastic! Great site.

Another question for you guys. What kind of discount can one expect on a Paradigm Monitor System (Monitor 9, CC-370, etc.) from an authorized dealer? Thanks

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason30
Fantastic! Great site.

Another question for you guys. What kind of discount can one expect on a Paradigm Monitor System (Monitor 9, CC-370, etc.) from an authorized dealer? Thanks
Probably 10-20% depending on your relationship with the dealer and/or your negotiating skills.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Lets just say retail markup is well over 40% ;)

·
Registered
701 Posts
I don't know if this helps, but I paid retail for my minis($378), studio 20s($800), 470($650) with the option of full credit within 1 year for trade-in value to something better. I started with minis and atoms and am now in the middle with the studio series. I look at it as paying rent until I can afford Sigs...if I go that far. I really like my studios though. Just my personal opinion but I wouldn't bother with the 370, it just didn't sound right to me. Good Luck :D

·
Registered
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravingndrooling
Just my personal opinion but I wouldn't bother with the 370, it just didn't sound right to me. Good Luck :D
Are you referring to the 370 center, surrounds or both?

Thanks for all the help guys. I've got Paradigm in my sights to go audition from all the good things i've read. One strange thing I noticed from the pdf brochure on their site is that you can't get matching cabinets for the mains/center/surrounds. Looks that way for all the series. Can do several wood finishes on mains but it's matte black or gray for the center and surrounds. That's rather strange isn't it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.