AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the monitor series speakers and I am going to upgrade my Yamaha receiver to separates. What I wanted to know is what do other paradigm owners use to power their speakers. Any and all advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Probably the best match for them would be Anthem since Anthem is a division of Paradigm. Other good brands such as Rotel, B&K, Parasound, Outlaw, Sherbourn, Adcom, Will all match well with Paradigm. These are only a few brands that are really good. How much you willing to spend? Is it for a whold separate combo or just an amp?

GOLDEN-EAGLE!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I have been a Paradigm fan for eight years. So when it came to looking for a pre/pro setup, it quickly became obvious. Anthem was for me. I went with the AVM-20 powered by the MCA20 and MCA50. Perfection, if you ask me. You can bet that where they test these Anthems, the speakers are all Paradigm. Why not follow their lead? ;-)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
When I was upgrading my amps, I did ask the Paradigm/Anthem rep if I should go with an Anthem amp or a Bryston amp to power my Studio-100. I didn,t believed it, because he did told me to buy the Bryston 4BSST! That,s customer services! Pushing a competitor product.

But Anthem, Rotel and Parasound are all making good amps to go with the Paradigm. If you have the money, a Bryston amp is tough to beat, with 20 years transferable warranty. And the sound is spectacular.

I,m using a Bryston 4BSST and a Rotel RMB-1095 with my Paradigms. But I would be hard press to hear a difference between the Rotel, an Anthem or a Parasound amp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.