AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can get these two models on sale with the Def Tech costing $50 more for the pair than the Phantoms. This is within my budget and have seen positive reviews for both.


Has anyone heard these side by side and make a recommendation? The store does not have either in stock. I'd have to order one of these so I won't be able to do the comparison myself.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry, should have added, they will be front speakers for my son's rec room in basement (12x16) and 90% Xbox or PS3 usage. The other 10% will be TV or movies played from PS3.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Top