AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I'm getting ready to purchase a set of Monitor 11's v6 and a CC-390. Its been hard for me to find prices on these online as they dont allow dealers to sell online. My local HT guy quoted me $1,950 plus tax for these. Is this a fair deal or what? He said they charge 30% over cost and give a 10% discount if you buy a whole setup; even though I'm not buying a complete 5.1 he gave me the 10% discount, which is included above. Is this a good deal?

·
Registered
3,815 Posts
Hello, I got my Monitor 11's(V-5)for $ 1100 in Sept.MSRP was $1200.

My Dealer told me that when the V-6 came out in October that the MSRP would be $1400.

I have seen the CC-390 for $700.

I think it is a "fair" deal.Your dealer could probably do a little better.

PS- I am very happy with my Monitor 11's. They are GREAT

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by grasshoppers /forum/post/15590400

Hello, I got my Monitor 11's(V-5)for $ 1100 in Sept.MSRP was $1200.

My Dealer told me that when the V-6 came out in October that the MSRP would be $1400.

I have seen the CC-390 for $700.

I think it is a "fair" deal.Your dealer could probably do a little better.

PS- I am very happy with my Monitor 11's. They are GREAT

Thanks for the info. Thats a big jump is MSRP though, shesh.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ti_27 /forum/post/15589717

Hey Guys,

I'm getting ready to purchase a set of Monitor 11's v6 and a CC-390. Its been hard for me to find prices on these online as they dont allow dealers to sell online. My local HT guy quoted me $1,950 plus tax for these. Is this a fair deal or what? He said they charge 30% over cost and give a 10% discount if you buy a whole setup; even though I'm not buying a complete 5.1 he gave me the 10% discount, which is included above. Is this a good deal?

the paradigm dealers in dallas will set the equiptment up for you at your home. 30% over cost should include that.

·
Registered
4,866 Posts
The Studio series is more affordable than usual right now with the series 5 coming out. Maybe I got a bad demo but the Studio 20's sounded better than the monitor 11's to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts