Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Paradigm Speakers. Excellent Condition.

2 Cinema ADP V.3 satellites (Black)

2 Cinema ADP V.3 satellites (White)

1 Cinema CC 90 Front (Black)

2 Atom Monitor V.5 (Black)

1 PDR 10/V.4 high-performance subwoofer.

Used as a 7.1 Home Theater System with an Integra DTS 7.8 Receiver. This receiver is also available.

Integra DTR-7.8. The luxury receiver by Onkyo.
THX Ultra2, 7.1-Channel 3-Zone Home Theater Receiver

The beauty and the beast- THX Ultra2 certification ensures that lurking behind the beautiful curved aluminum front panel of the DTR-7.8 lies the brute strength, precision, processing power, and outstanding build quality necessary to make it the perfect home entertainment centerpiece for the enthusiast who demands the very best. Advanced features such as HDMI v1.3a, Audyssey MultEQ XT room correction, top of the line Burr-Brown DAC’s, XM & Sirius connectivity, 3-zone capability and Ethernet, RS-232 and IR control ensure that your primal urges for home theater excellence are sufficiently satisfied.

It's been too long and I'm not up to date on price. If I am way off, someone please tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right now, I would say; show up with $500.00 and it's ALL yours.

I believe the above is correct. I will post pictures later today when my daughter comes over. All are in excellent condition. No smoker, no kids in house, etc.

Purchased all this in Texas about 5 years ago. Now in a small California 55+ housing area.

If you are close by Elk Grove, CA., you are welcome to come take a look.

Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Selling just the Integra? PM me a price? Thanks.
Tried to send a PM, but was not allowed. Anyway, make me a honest offer and it's yours. If you are not local, I would need to add a small charge for shipping. Excellent condition. Please let me know. I'm going to try to post some pictures very soon.

Jim

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pictures attached (I think). Second try, hope this works.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry, do not have the boxes and really would like to sell as a set. Looks like local pick up is most likely.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts