AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have recently begun building my own system as I have always been fascinated with HT and Music systems because of my dad. So now that I am 18, I have been saving and buying to start off my own system. I just bought a Sony SXRD KDS-50A2000 a few months ago and am now going to buy a new Yamaha RX-V2700.

Anyway, I was just surfing audioholics and saw the review for the Velodyne DD 18 and they say it's an amazing subwoofer. I was wondering how it compares with the Paradigm Servo 15 V1 (which my dad currently owns) and the V2? Obviously, there is a huge price difference and I would never go that high, but I was just wondering where they stacked up against each other or where it stacks up to something similar such as the velodyne HGS-15X.

If anyone has heard these subwoofers and can comment, I would be appreciate it immensely.

·
Registered
221 Posts
not to be a smart ass, but this question might be better posted in the sub section.

As far as the differences, I expect the DD-18 would trounce a Servo-15v2

But of course, you've already figured out the extra performance comes with a hefty price tag.

I couldn't afford either of these when i was 18.

heh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.