AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Studio 20s v3 with stands for a room 18 x 15 x 9 with a huge opening on one side. I am not worried about bass since I have an SVS PB2 plus. Will these speakers fill the room? Thanks for any input in advance.

·
Registered
2,784 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padeiro /forum/post/0

I am thinking about purchasing a pair of Studio 20s v3 with stands for a room 18 x 15 x 9 with a huge opening on one side. I am not worried about bass since I have an SVS PB2 plus. Will these speakers fill the room? Thanks for any input in advance.

In my opinion yes they would do a good job in that size room.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I have them in a room close to that as well (no big opening though), and they sound awesome.

-K

·
2,606 Posts
I use to own a set of the Studio 20 v.3's AND my room is 13' X 20' X 7.5' with a large opening to the kitchen. Thus, the 20's had no trouble filling the room with lots of sound. Articulation and imaging was phenominal to say the least. I like the way you are thinking-the 20's truly are GIANT killers!

·
Registered
2,117 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padeiro /forum/post/0

I upgraded but I still own 4 of those things, you will not have a problem at all. Just put some good power behind them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.