AVS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling all my Paradigm Reference Studio V4 speakers. I bought the Studio 60s and one set of Studio 20s new. Both are black and in great condition. Minor signs of wear and both sets have the typical marks on the top surface. I have the original boxes and manuals. Asking $795 for the Studio 60s and $595 for the Studio 20s.

Also selling a Studio CC-590 in black. I bought it used many years ago. I had the tweeter and mid speaker assembly replaced at a dealer. I also recently replaced the right side driver with a new direct replacement. I have the original box and manual for this speaker as well. Asking $425.

I have one other set of Studio 20s in Rosenut. I bought these for back surround duties. I bought them used and they have several scuffs and marks. The grills are also cracked in a few places, but they still sound amazing. Asking $425.

I'm hoping for a local pickup, but I'm willing to ship. I live near Bradley International airport in Connecticut. I can send a lot of pictures if you are seriously interested. I can also cover PayPal fees.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts