Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOOOOOOOOOOO.....pretty!

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...mServo2500.JPG

Paradigm's new Signature series of speakers have really taken them to the next level both sonically and in fit and finish. This entire line has some of the nicest wood finishes in the industry, from Bird's Eye maple to beautiful cherry. The Servo 2500 shown here has Paradigms new 1200 watt amplifier, which adds 6 dB more output then the Servo-15 model in the reference line up.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volum...mSubLineUP.JPG

Paradigm's subwoofer designers have been busy. There are three new models shown here. From left to right we have the 10" Seismic Sub, the 12" Seismic Sub, and the new PW-2100. All of these have Class-D (digital switching) amplifiers. The two Seismic Subs share the same 1200 watt amplifier as the Servo 2500 and while they look small, my back assures you the weigh a ton. They utilize a down-firing driver and two heavily weighted passive radiators mounted opposite one another. The PW-2100 is a downsized version of the PW-2200 with basically the same output thanks to the new 400 watt digital amp.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
2 Servo 15's for sale, call me...

Actually, I am just kidding, I would love to hear these, but I have spent so much time getting my room sounding just right that I want to spend a few years enjoying it before starting any part of it over again. Besides, I have spent more on my theater than on my last two vehicles combined, and its time to save some money for a rainy day.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"and its time to save some money for a rainy day."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But it's so pretty......you know you want too!:D

·
Registered
634 Posts
Warren,

I know where you're coming from! I'm in the same boat. Almost makes me wish that audio dealers leased complete systems. Uh oh, my lease is up! What to try next??

Note to self. Be happy with what you have. Be happy with what you have. Be.....

That Signature finish sure is purdy though!

·
Registered
7,138 Posts
It's purdy for sure, but there'd be way too much glare off that thing for anyone that has it anwhere near their screen.

My Servo-15 is directly under my screen and required me to put black velvet on it to avoid reflections from the screen (that were distracting to me).

Call me crazy, but when I'm watching a movie, I don't want to see anything other then the screen.

Kal

·
Registered
19 Posts
These look stunning. Lets hope they sound as good as they look. Anyone had a listen yet?

JAck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.