AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a pair of Paradyme DIGITAL3810SL speakers from a friend who decided they were too expensive, and was wondering if anyone knew anything about them. I dont know much about them. i have some digital pictures of them and the box but i dont know how to put them up here. I found some on Ebay, you can check them out there, but i couldnt find any more information on them anywhere on the web.

Here are the specs:Model: Paradyme Digital Audio 3810SL Color: Natural Low Frequency Drivers: 2x8" Poly-Laminate Cone Design Mid-Range Frequency Drivers: 5" Poly-Laminte Cone Design High Frequency Driver: 1" Silk Fiber Dome Frequency Response: 28Hz-20KHz +/- 3dB Sensitivity: 91dB @ (1 Watt/1 Meter) Nominal Impedance: 4-8 Ohms Power Handling Capabilities: RMS: 150 Watts/Channel PEAK: 350 Watts/Channel Max SPL: 111dB Cabinet Design: Bass Reflex Dimensons: 38"x10"x11" (HxWxD)

I dont know much about speakers, are those good specs?

Also, i have a Pioneer VSX-810S receiver, which says to hook up speakers that are 8-16 ohms, will these speakers ruin my reciever?

·
Registered
5,549 Posts
Your receiver should be able to handle them.

You may want to consider doing an internet search for 'White Van Speaker' though. You won't like the info you find.

Shawn

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.