Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have choice of one of these popcorn popper

- a brand new paragon 1911 4 oz machine for under 400$ Canadian. (about 265$ USd)

- or a used Creators Goldrush 6oz machine for about 300$ Canadian. (about 200$ USd)

I don't see both machine, and I must do fast.

I must trip about 250 km (150 miles to take it) for the paragon and 150 km (100 miles) for the Creators

I need your advice

Thanks

·
Registered
90 Posts
I can see your dilemma... I would go with the Creators. It's cheaper, it's bigger, it's closer... downside - how "used" is it?

Although I don't regret it a bit, I got the Paragon 4oz back in April and it's a P.I.T.A. to clean and load... it's just too small for my hands so I wind up making a bigger mess than need be and then get frustrated because of it... someday I'll work on the perfect form. :)

·
Registered
348 Posts
i have a creators nite witch is the 6 once model and you can also buy a carmel corn kettel for it i am think of geting one.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I picked up a used Creators 6oz machine about a month ago. It took me about 3 solid week-ends to tear apart and clean; best time I ever spent, that machine can crank out some serious popcorn!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just come to buy the Creator popcorn machine... and guest what...

I don't buy it.

Just a Rushty machine: the hinge, kettle, handle, light socket, everything are very rushty, old popcorn laying in machine, glass broken..

I will never pay 300$ for this machine

More I can't plug it to try the electric part of the popper

So i offer 200$ can

They say No.. I say Bye

Life goes on.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi:

I have a question for people who have the Cretor's Nite Club popcorn

machine. Do you find a use for the "One-Pop" option ?

Should I get it for my home theater ?

Thanks,

Steve

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.