Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

i have apainted screen its mix off a lots things.with dash of black to make the very light grey look.

it works really good .

i wounder if parkland would have the very light grey for us to make hdtv screen, that will be great.

does any one have info about that,

thanks safaa

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hi

i called parkland today i asked them i they have it on light grey .they only have the white.

i ordered 10`x5`.

i`ll see whats look like. i hope it workes.

safaa

·
Registered
697 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi

i got parkland to day 10`x5`. i thought will be like picture fram filling , it is not.

i nailed to the wall.

tomorrow i`ll get moldings for it home depot.

it has no difference than my painted screen. which i mixed with a lots stuff. if i knew it will be like that i would`t painted the wall. i would save this money.

its good.

it came label was on rough side that's was good cause the smooth side look shiny so i think that will bring a lots hot spots we don`t need.

end of story.

i`m done so far.

audio OK

htpc OK

screen OK

pj very OK.

i wish every one all the luck.

safaa

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
safaa,

Does nailing such a large panel to the wall keep it straight and flush? I'd think the screen will weight down on the edges or could bulge in different areas? I would suggest using the glue recommended by the PP label on the back.

Also, with my Pany 75U projector (like yours), I prefer darker gray screens. I have mixed Behr Ivory Pearlescent Paint with Behr Ultra White flat paint and darkened it. It shows a great picture on a canvas screen. The whites are very white and the blacks are OK.

I have not yet tried painting the Parklands panel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.