AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a 2nd UTV from ebay without an access card. DirectTV sent me a new #4 card and I was up and running with version 3.5.

It attempted an update via satellite overnight but it failed 2 days ago. So last night I forced the upgrade with code 8675309. It took about 4 attempts to reconnect to download all 200+ parts.

Now, it appears that there's a partial update. The one thing I noticed is that the caller id features isn't on the welcome screen nor the menu.

Under system information it says:

Client SW: 3.7 (version 28218)

Boot: Version 2545

Under Upgrades:

Current Upgrade: Factory Installed (versuib 28218)

Next Upgrade: None scheduled.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Don,

I have been trying to get the 3.7 update today. Several aborted attempts so far today, the last one got to part 254 of 297 before it stopped. I'm on my last attempt for the day, if it stops incomplete again I will chalk it up to their server problems and try again tomorrow.

I unplugged all my wireless phones and cleaned the contacts on both ends of the UTV phone wire. Very frustrating........

·
Registered
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by dondrake
I received a 2nd UTV from ebay without an access card. DirectTV sent me a new #4 card and I was up and running with version 3.5.

It attempted an update via satellite overnight but it failed 2 days ago. So last night I forced the upgrade with code 8675309. It took about 4 attempts to reconnect to download all 200+ parts.

Now, it appears that there's a partial update. The one thing I noticed is that the caller id features isn't on the welcome screen nor the menu.

Any ideas?
Caller ID is probably turned off.

Go to Settings>phone options>Caller ID>enable Caller ID

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.