AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm parting out my PG9 with 1050hrs on the tubes & similar hrs on the chasis. There's no burn & wear marks on all 3 original tubes (i checked when i was changing to my pG9Extra lenses) as i had conservatively ran it at contrast of 40 since i got it about a year ago ( it was at 720 hrs then)

The reason i'm parting it is that it has a image jitter problem which i couldn't fix (NEC Malaysia does not support crt spares & technical repairs since afew years ago & i couldn't find any technician who is familar with NEC) & i got a PG9Extra i can instal. The whole chasis is complete with all the boards & the remote control as well.I'm not keeping as spare for my 9Extra as the boards are not interchangeable with PG9. I believe only R & B tubes are interchangeable.Any one want anything from this unit, just post or PM me. Just hoping to recoup some $.

regards

Lee

ps. I'm in Malaysia so postage could cost a few bucks.

·
Registered
2,766 Posts
If the price has come down then shoot me a PM :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys

from the pm's all along i believe u guys saying the prices were reasonable & was only worried that the tubes would not make the journey, anyway i/m open to reasonable offers, let me know

thks & regards

Lee

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.