AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have a budget setup at the moment, Foobar2000(Wasapi) > Cambridge Dacmagic > Yamaha AS-500 > PSB Alpha B1 I want to buy the Cerwin Vega! VE-15 can this amp handle the speakers ? also what else would I need to buy to make these work flawlessly, thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrob425
they will work... The cerwin vega's are 95db sensitivity so thats plenty of power
so with the set up i have now, i can just buy the speakers and it will work ? i dont have to buy anything else ?

·
Registered
7,003 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellybundy110 /forum/post/0

so with the set up i have now, i can just buy the speakers and it will work ? i dont have to buy anything else ?

Yep the PSB's can be speaker set A, and the Cerwin Vega's can be set b. For best performance run the cerwin vega's by themselves by using only set b for party music

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyrob425 /forum/post/20764684

Yep the PSB's can be speaker set A, and the Cerwin Vega's can be set b. For best performance run the cerwin vega's by themselves by using only set b for party music

great thanks a lot.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.