AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, DirecTv has partially foiled my system again by forcing an updated receiver on me. Three of my four RPTV 4000's are controlled with a Paterson USB TV Translator (been working great for a long time); the fourth is a direct serial input. However, with the updated receiver, I need another USB translator; and PatersonTech has discontinued the product. Does anyone have a Paterson USB Translator that they no longer need that I could purchase?

·
Registered
55 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecicci  /t/1471868/paterson-usb-tv-translator#post_23292584

Well, DirecTv has partially foiled my system again by forcing an updated receiver on me. Three of my four RPTV 4000's are controlled with a Paterson USB TV Translator (been working great for a long time); the fourth is a direct serial input. However, with the updated receiver, I need another USB translator; and PatersonTech has discontinued the product. Does anyone have a Paterson USB Translator that they no longer need that I could purchase?

Try e-bay, I missed out on a couple but finally got one about a month ago! I had to buy the replay box to get it.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hello.

Are you still looking for these?

I finally cleaned up my basement last night getting ready for the Spring cleanup and I found two of them.

I also have two 5040's lifetimes upgraded to I think ~300gb hard drives if anyone is interested.

I haven't used them probably since LOST ended when I finally upgraded to an HR24.

I'll tell you what... all these years later, and how long we owned and used the 5040's, no DVR can even come close to how awesome the Replays were.

Thanks,

-- Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts