AVS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday 6/29 - 4:00pm -HD

The game so good it was on 3 channels.

NFLN replays the 38-35 Super Bowl pre-match.

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Speaking of tomorrow's replays... What's the deal with two NFL Gameday rebroadcasts? I thought each Sunday NFL Network would rebroadcast the games of a certain week via their NFL replay show.

·
Registered
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkunces /forum/post/14181019

Speaking of tomorrow's replays... What's the deal with two NFL Gameday rebroadcasts? I thought each Sunday NFL Network would rebroadcast the games of a certain week via their NFL replay show.

the 2:30 gameday recaps week 16 & the 8:30 week 17....nfln didnt do the usual 5 replays for week 16/17 last year so looks like theyre combining the 2 weeks with w16 mia/ne and w17 ten/ind + the special ne/nyg full game broadcast.

·
Banned
165 Posts
I still have this game on my HD-DVR and watched it about a week ago. As a Pats fan, it was such a great game. Coming back from 28-16, Moss getting 23, Brady getting 50 and the Pats going 16-0 for the first time in NFL history.

·
Registered
425 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisher33 /forum/post/14181324

I still have this game on my HD-DVR and watched it about a week ago. As a Pats fan, it was such a great game. Coming back from 28-16, Moss getting 23, Brady getting 50 and the Pats going 16-0 for the first time in NFL history.

The game a month later was much better and as a Giant fan it still is on my HD-DVR. Sorry Swisher 18 - 1.........

·
Registered
LG 55" C9 OLED, Yamaha RX-A660, Monoprice 5.1.2 Speakers, WMC HTPC, TiVo Bolt, X1
45,723 Posts
Gee, I'm really going to miss Bryant Gumbel.....

·
Registered
8,285 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPanther95 /forum/post/14186557

Me too, he's without doubt the second best Gumble on television.

Not necessarily.

Quote:
Elton is the sports anchor weekdays on Eyewitness News at 5:30pm and Eyewitness News at 11pm.

He enjoys golf and traveling. Elton is making his own mark in television following in the famous footsteps of other members of his family, Bryant and Greg Gumbel.
http://www.wctv.tv/station/bios/sports/1326361.html

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
This game was great to watch. What made it even better was watching the SB recorded on my DVR right after. What a great pair of games, and a fantastic story for the history of football.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
loved this game.....and this is coming from a giants fan...

reason being... we learned here and we beat them when it mattered

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
i just wish i can get a copy of these games on the internet.... its really unfortunate that the nfl wont be showing these on blu ray

1 - 13 of 13 Posts