AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a pdf of the Sony PC-1271 switcher manual. Also if anyone knows the difference between a CCQ-BRS cable and the CCQ-AR cables from Sony I would really appreciate it. If anyone is selling the cables for a reasonable price let me know.

Thanks

Jim C

·
Registered
23 Posts
You can go on eBay and do a search on "Sony 14 pin". They're usually used for cameras. Just make sure the cable has a 14 pin male connector on one end and a 14 pin female connector on the other. I've got a bid on a 5 Meter one right now.

-- Armando

·
Registered
253 Posts
there could be differences in shielding and/or pinout. Sony makes several different 14 pin cables, just because its 14 pin doesnt mean it will work, so be sure you get the BRS unless sombody here has tried the other and found no problems... the newer cable is designated SIC-10 ( signal interface cable ) for ten meter. ken

·
Registered
461 Posts
What type of cameras will use a 1.5" diameter 14 pin connector and 1/2" cable? Is there a camera so big body with the size of those cable and connector? Is this the correct cable?

CH Yeow

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will be connected to my VPH-1272Q Projector.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I have a ccq-10am for sale on ebay right now. You can also search for ccq on ebay. Does any one know if it is switcher compatible?

·
Registered
131 Posts
C H Yeow,

Have you ever seen the size of the average professional/broadcast television camera up close? It makes the plug look small.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Specboy
C H Yeow,

Have you ever seen the size of the average professional/broadcast television camera up close? It makes the plug look small.
Oh I see, I thought it was those handheld digital cameras or DV.

:)

CH Yeow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.