AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
replace stock cpu fan and overclock that bad boy to get full use of the gtx580!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
What kind of chair is that? Do you like it? My ass is in desperate need of a good chair.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams84 /forum/post/0

What kind of chair is that? Do you like it? My ass is in desperate need of a good chair.

Got it from Staples. Hasn't seen much use but it was on clearance so picked it up. I like it so far.

·
Premium Member
1,764 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Simonian /forum/post/0

Nice build! Definitely might want to look into a better heatsink/fan in the future.

I'm sitting in that exact same chair, right now. Well, not yours of course.

I think the wife is getting me one. I think it's the CM hyper 212.

·
Registered
354 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threefiddie /forum/post/20879856

replace stock cpu fan and overclock that bad boy to get full use of the gtx580!

This^

I put a H50 with push / pull blademasters and it keeps my I5 nice and cool at 4.5GHz.

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
there was a time where I used a set of Logitech 640's around a painted wall screen and a infocus PJ. I was rockin it! Those speakers are actually still in my house back to PC duty but I'm never using them. The 5500's were the newer 640's I think. They are awesome little speakers. for small rooms, and their price, they aren't bad.

As for the 1500 bucks for a chair. I'll game from my reclining couch thanks!

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
The 5500's were good enough for what they were. Now that I've switched to the edifier S550's, I can say for certain that the edifiers are in a class far above the 5500's.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.