AVS Forum banner

981 - 1000 of 2005 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just Cause 3, man that game has been on sale 10% off forever.

And as far as tax goes i never pay attention to it, reminds me of my 97yr old grandpa always talking about the price of gas and tax, loooooolooool

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Haven't bought anything yet, but Elite Dangerous will be one, and about 50+ dollars worth of rocksmith songs, maybe more. I have a ton of them on my wishlist waiting for the sales. I buy them in cycles, because they don't put all of them on sale. The newest songs during the last sale don't get reduced. Now they are.

I still have batman and madmax to get through currently, and still working on Fallout 4. F4 taking up most of my time.

·
Registered
9,575 Posts
Nothing really tempted me on this sale, the stuff I really wanted was more than I want to spend on it, so I'm back to waiting for the Winter sale.

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
ED for$15 looks tempting. I've missed the Alien:Isolation on sale a few times. Hoping to snag it. I have to admit,I've been hooked on Heroes and Generals lately. It's kinda slow and clunky,like myself. Good fun.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
Nothing this sale, my backlog is still way too huge to buy any new games right now. Might not even buy anything in the winter sale. One thing is for sure though, the lack of daily and flash deals really kills most of the best deals of the sales and all of the fun along with it.

Reactions: barrelbelly

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Nothing this sale, my backlog is still way too huge to buy any new games right now. Might not even buy anything in the winter sale. One thing is for sure though, the lack of daily and flash deals really kills most of the best deals of the sales and all of the fun along with it.
I'm really with you on this one BD. I feel the exact same way. My backlog is so big now, I actually get game paralysis
when I turn my PC on. I often don't know which one to fire up. And just start fiddling with hardware settings, or surfing the net. Then my 4 year old grandson will show up and want to play Sonic Adventures or Pacman with "BeePA". And we're off to the races. I can say though, without any hesitation that the following game is the one I'm most looking forward diving in too on day 1 in 2016.

https://store.na.square-enix.com/product/284036/deus-ex-mankind-divided-day-one-edition-pc-download

I just loved DE-Human Revolution on my Xbox 360. But never played the DLC. So I bought the full package for PC in the 2014 winter Steam sale...but never really touched it. The trailers for DE-Mankind Divided looks so awesome in that link...that if the new game plays like the trailers look...it will be epic! Inspired me to get going and replay DR-HR in full 1080p/60 HD on PC with all DLC before the new one hits in 2016.

Maybe replaying this classic on a loaded PC will help me break through my game playing malaise.

·
Registered
11,639 Posts
I've always tried so hard to get into the Deus Ex games ever since the first, but I get so frustrated with its trial-and-errorness that I lose interest a few hours in.

Right now I'm still trying to finish the witcher 3, and I've been playing that since it came out. So needless to say my game time is very precious and limited and I don't want to spend it on anything I'm not completely enjoying. Once these little buggers grow up a bit I'll be able to take my time again. I still buy games like I've got lots of time to play em, and the pile of shame just keeps growing.

Reactions: Modicen

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Just Cause 3, Elite Dangerous Horizons (Beta), Fallout 4

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Started playing Final Fantasy XIV again the other day after I snagged the base game on PS4 for around $7. Haven't played in about a year and a half. Not sure I can get used to the controller on PS4 for anything other than casual low level play. But I hear my Logitech G600 MMO mouse will work out of the box on FFXIV. Just need to go find it. I split my time between PC and PS4 depending on which character I'm playing. My main is on Hyperion and my alt is on Midgardsormr. Trying to get through all the content up to patch 2.55 so I can do the Heavensward stuff. Got something like 85 quests left to do.

Anyone still playing at all?

·
Registered
10,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #997
Anyone still playing at all?
Not FF, but on PC I've been going through Batman: Arkham Knight's story (already finished it 97% on Xbox One), along with the extra season pass race stuff. Waiting to tackle the extra fighting stuff until I upgrade combat further in story mode, and keeping the new character stories for later.

Just bought Helldivers on Steam - launching now.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Just got done with the original Call of Duty.

Now, a few hours into CoD United Offensive. The combat mechanics are decent for the time. The sound effects of many of the rifles are a real treat, I must say better than expected. Since before starting this CoD adventure I had only played CoD MW3 back in 2012. Now I have all the CoD's that are available on Windows and really beginning to enjoy playing through these in their chronological release order:)

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
The high-point of the series for me is definitely CoD 4: Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2, Infinity Ward at their best.

Reactions: stevew24963
981 - 1000 of 2005 Posts