AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

· Registered
169 Posts
BFD if I waited for that price to meet 1800plamas, I wouldn't be watching HD right now, + shipping was $100 cheaper. Not a single pixel out btw.

· Registered
58 Posts
They had it do it, 800plasmas price was too low to beat. I bought mine from 800Plasmas for lower price than the current VA price and received plasma from Active Light. VA was trying to make money but I guess did not get buyers, as they both are buying from Active Light.

See

http://www.absoluteplasma.com/plasma...AN-TH-50PHD6UY

VisualApex is listed as 6 star dealer.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Funny that PC is not moving ... VA is a nice dealer but is not ideal for me because I live in WA state. Sales taxes here are around 8.8% :(

1800plasmas is looking good, but it would be nice to see some competition from PC or another dealer.

· Registered
228 Posts
Rayon,

There will be a new AVS special starting anytime now that will get you what you are looking for. We are offering the new 7UY series at a discount to AVS forum members. You will have to call to order. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Bob Doseck

Plasma Concepts
[email protected]
www.plasmaconcepts.com

· Registered
4,330 Posts
POWERBUY??? :D:D:D

· Registered
2,821 Posts
Think VA would offer a retroactive discount to buyers who purchased at the original price seeing as it's been a grand total of two weeks since I purchased my plasma?

I wouldn't lose my shirt over $100, but it's not chump change.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bdoseck
Rayon,

There will be a new AVS special starting anytime now that will get you what you are looking for. We are offering the new 7UY series at a discount to AVS forum members. You will have to call to order. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Bob Doseck

Plasma Concepts
[email protected]
www.plasmaconcepts.com
They have my order if they offer a pixel perfect guarantee :D

· Registered
228 Posts
caeguy,

We handle dead/stuck pixels on a case by case scenario, but so far every unit that has had one or more dead/stuck pixels in the past has been replaced. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Bob Doseck

Plasma Concepts
[email protected]
www.plasmaconcepts.com

P.S. You can call or PM for AVS special prices 866-538-0334

· Registered
1,277 Posts
Great! I will be waiting for the AVS special!!

· Registered
15,587 Posts
OMG,

Even after doing the US to Canadian $ conversion the ED model at VA costs almost a quarter what I paid for mine 2 1/2 years ago, and the 50" is thousands less than what I paid for my ED!

Not regretting my purchase at all, but these price drops are pretty incredible to watch.

· Registered
4,330 Posts
866 not 800

· Registered
369 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by R Harkness
OMG,

Even after doing the US to Canadian $ conversion the ED model at VA costs almost a quarter what I paid for mine 2 1/2 years ago, and the 50" is thousands less than what I paid for my ED!

Not regretting my purchase at all, but these price drops are pretty incredible to watch.
Yeah, it is pretty amazing to me to be able to get one of the best 50" plasmas for under well $5k without having to even haggle or stack 5 coupons or deal with bad customer support.

· Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the heads up, Bob.

I'll be visiting your company's web site very often from now on :).

BTW, will I have to call to get the special pricing or will you annouce it here in the forums?

Also, I was looking for the DVI blade and it seems you guys are OOS. When do you expect to receive those again?

Thank you,

Bruno.

· Registered
228 Posts
Bruno,

I have sent the special to Alan, so as soon as he gets time, he will post it. It may be quicker for you to call to get pricing. Also, we have the DVI blades in stock. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Bob Doseck

Plasma Concepts
[email protected]
www.plasmaconcepts.com

· Registered
7,205 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by bdoseck
Bruno,

I have sent the special to Alan, so as soon as he gets time, he will post it. It may be quicker for you to call to get pricing. Also, we have the DVI blades in stock. Let me know if you need anything else.
This one ??? Pretty good prices . :D

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hreadid=455697

Can you explain more about the " We handle dead/stuck pixels on a case by case scenario".

I'm just trying to find out on which circumstances the Display won't be replaced with a dead/stuck pixels.

· Registered
1,277 Posts
I was hoping to see a pixel perfect disclaimer like from the Visual Apex powerbuy.

"Pixel Policy - if you find a single dead pixel in the first 30 days, we'll swap it out at our expense."

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.