AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm about to purchase one of these panels and want to confirm I understand any differences.

Please confirm that I have this right.

1410HD is the consumer Elite based on NEC glass, Pioneer electronics, HDMI interface, classis Elite bezel finish.

614MX is the commercial version, generally had for less money, based on the same glass and electronics. DVI instead of HDMI, and commercial bezel (smaller and more grayish).

6100HD is basically a rebadge of the 1410HD. No new changes like the other 6G Pioneers but with lower MSRP than the 1410. Same Elite bezel, HDMI, etc.

Assuming the price isn't an issue I would choose between the 614MX and the 6100HD based on HDMI vs DVI (no real difference there since I have other audio anyway) and bezel preference.

Do I have that about right?

Thanks!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boy I've been searching for info on the 6100 and I've been coming up short. I'd like to confirm if it, or the 1410 even, can support the same input resolutions as the 614. I have an htpc and was going to drive the 614 at like 1360x768 over DVI. I expect it's available over HDMI, I just don't want to assume :(.

It would be nice to confirm the ACEIII and first color filter as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.