Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by manufanatic
Does anyone have this panel. I searched and couldnt find any information on it
It is essentially the same as the 1410 Elite, without the piano finish. It has DVI instead of HDMI. There is also a 6100 Elite just out, that is (apparently) the same as the 1410, though there is dissenting opinion.

I was about to buy the 6100, but couldn't get confirmation on the pc input resolutions over HDMI, and the 614MX manual is online. So I went with the 614.

It shows up tomorrow!

I'm certain I will be posting more about the install experience and initial impressions.

I'll be driving it with an HTPC and SA8300 HD-DVR. I'm planning on running the HTPC over DVI first, but would like both of them really. Only one digital input though unfortunately. I'll have to pickup an HDMI to DVI cable and see if one or the other benefits more from the all digital path.

Yee Haw!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_jensen99
It is essentially the same as the 1410 Elite, without the piano finish. It has DVI instead of HDMI. There is also a 6100 Elite just out, that is (apparently) the same as the 1410, though there is dissenting opinion.

I was about to buy the 6100, but couldn't get confirmation on the pc input resolutions over HDMI, and the 614MX manual is online. So I went with the 614.

It shows up tomorrow!

I'm certain I will be posting more about the install experience and initial impressions.

I'll be driving it with an HTPC and SA8300 HD-DVR. I'm planning on running the HTPC over DVI first, but would like both of them really. Only one digital input though unfortunately. I'll have to pickup an HDMI to DVI cable and see if one or the other benefits more from the all digital path.

Yee Haw!

Where did you buy it from and price (PM me if you wish)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.