AVS Forum banner

501 - 515 of 515 Posts

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Is anybody having lip sync issues with Peacock? Every platform (native app, Roku, Google Chromecast v4, etc) exhibits nasty lip sync issues. I have gigabit internet service, and absolutely no issues on any other service.

Reddit has a lot of people with this issue, but I've found AVS to be a better place to discuss and resolve issues.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Is anybody having lip sync issues with Peacock? Every platform (native app, Roku, Google Chromecast v4, etc) exhibits nasty lip sync issues. I have gigabit internet service, and absolutely no issues on any other service.

Reddit has a lot of people with this issue, but I've found AVS to be a better place to discuss and resolve issues.
Are you seeing the issue with all content or specific movies / tv series?

I have not watched a lot of Peacock, but what I have watched (Brave New World, Departure, Hitmen) did not present any issues. If any content with issues has multiple audio tracks (5.1 and Stereo) you might try switching to Stereo to see if that corrects the issue as a troubleshooting exercise. Most lip sync issues seem to occur when specific hardware configurations and 5.1 audio is selected. Your internet speed has little to do with this. This is typically an issue with small millisecond delays in audio that can get progressively worse as you watch content.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Using Roku Ultra thru an AVR to TV - no lip sync problems on Peacock Premium. Internet wifi is 100mbps.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
‘Yellowstone’ Season 3 Streaming Date On Peacock Is Revealed

Excerpt:
Yellowstone, the most-watched cable TV show of 2020, will have its third season available for streaming on Peacock starting November 22.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Would love to see the Peacock give the canceled USA show Treadstone a second season.
Tredstone was cancelled way before its times. Excellent show.
Don't know if it will get a revival, but Season 1 of TREADSTONE is now streaming on Peacock and HULU.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Reactions: longhorn23

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Reactions: longhorn23

·
Registered
15,801 Posts
‘Dr. Death’: Hubert Point-Du Jour & Maryann Plunkett Join Peacock Limited Series

EXCLUSIVE:
Hubert Point-Du Jour (The Good Lord Bird) and Maryann Plunkett (A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood) have joined the cast of Peacock’s limited series Dr. Death, starring Joshua Jackson, Alec Baldwin and Christian Slater, from UCP.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
‘Brave New World’ Canceled By Peacock After One Season

·
Registered
15,801 Posts

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
NBCUniversal CEO Jeff Shell Calls Peacock “Opposite Of Quibi”
Not a high bar to jump over.

And on the same day that they announce the cancellation of their first big splashy Peacock Original BRAVE NEW WORLD. I guess they will be working from the Netflix renewal playbook. :whistle:

·
Registered
299 Posts
501 - 515 of 515 Posts