AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ABC schedule now shows Pearl Harbor in HD for Feb. 8th at 7 p.m. The Original Aspect Ratio is 2.35:1.

·
Banned
4,999 Posts
In all the years, I don't recall a single time when someone had inside information as to how a network movie was going to be shown (unless it was shown before). So, you will have to wait until after the opening credits are shown to determine if the movie will be in OAR.

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally posted by Jerry G
In all the years, I don't recall a single time when someone had inside information as to how a network movie was going to be shown (unless it was shown before). So, you will have to wait until after the opening credits are shown to determine if the movie will be in OAR.
Yes, I wasn't expecting an answer before it airs. Also, I know what you mean about waiting until after the opening credits. For example, the ABC broadcast of ENEMY OF THE STATE was OAR for the first seven minutes !!

·
Registered
13,771 Posts
PH was shot in Super35 if my memory serves me correctly. Hopefully they have an actual Super35 transfer instead of zooming a 2.35:1 transfer. ARMAGEDDON was shot in Super35 and yet all ABC did was get the 2.35:1 master and then Zoom it in. Morons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.