AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 503CMX and am considering this mount. For those that have it, how do you like it and where's the best place to get it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
It's the best thing since sliced bread!!!

I love it. I was concerned that it would flex under the weight when fully extended, but that is not the case. It performs well, and is solidly built - assembly/installation is a breeze.

I purchased mine through Lisa @ plasmaextreme, it showed up the next day.

H.

·
Registered
15,351 Posts
Another thumbs up here. The peerless articulated arm solved a tricky decor question for me, and it performs flawlessly. I LOVE being able to pull the screen closer to the viewing position or away, as it suits me, or being able to angle it towards the couch if I'm lying down, remote in hand.

Also, being able to pull out the plasma from the wall makes changing and managing cables a breeze.

Rich H>

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Definitely a cool piece of engineering. It was a bit smaller tha I expected actually. You look at the measurements and use a ruler BUT just look at your arm for a good mechanical reference.

I suspect your only criteria is price, I looked around the Web for the cheapest price. Search here as well you may find a good link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.