AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
i just saw this this afternoon on dvd.friend of mine is on the oscar acad so she just got every single film on standard dvd to vote on.

i knew absolutely nothing about this film before watching it.saw it on a 720p projector and have to say the picture looked great.have the A1 and thought i was watching hd in some scenes.no,this is going to look absolutely great in hd when it comes out.i like the film also!

great colors already on the standard dvd so trust me,its going to look great on hd.

·
Registered
3,858 Posts
Its a really good film. I thought the trailers made it look like a must see and I was right. It was weird as hell and I enjoyed it.

·
Registered
7,935 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Amazing movie! Just ordered!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Anybody know if there are issues people should know about before importing?

The points to consider when buying the British and French titles from Studio+Canal are pretty much known. Anything new to ponder with this one?

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
Is this movie going to be released in the US? Is the english soundtrack dubbed? If it is can you get english subtitles on the original soundtrack? What is the best way (cheapest) to get ahold of it? Sorry for the newbie questions I'm not up on international releases. Thanks.

·
Registered
467 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fettastic /forum/post/0

I bought this book for a friend who loves serial killer stories. She HATED it. She said it was mind-numbingly boring. When the movie hit, it got atrocious reviews. So, NO THANKS!

I do not know about the movie yet because I have not seen it, but the book is excellent. She might have found it boring, but I have never met a person that does not like this one.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Haven't seen the film, but was meaning to when it was released in cinemas here. I've ordered a copy.

·
Registered
120 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaFlop /forum/post/0

Is this movie going to be released in the US?

You should look on 'release dates' in the Imdb, but I think I saw it listed as coming soon. Maybe it's only limited release.

Quote:

Is the english soundtrack dubbed? If it is can you get english subtitles on the original soundtrack?

The movie was shot in English for better international distribution.

Quote:

What is the best way (cheapest) to get ahold of it? Sorry for the newbie questions I'm not up on international releases. Thanks.

I guess the cheapest would be to wait for US release.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.