AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the Perlisten D15s. And Got to say it is pretty amazing. Just thought I would start an owners thread.
Property Building Plant Television Flowerpot

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They make some nice looking subs. Very pricey though.
Yes but worth every penny. I had a paradigm signature sub1 and prefer the Perlisten D15s.

Reactions: joxr

·
Registered
I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my plastic Jesus.
6,261 Posts
Thats a cute little bugger! 🧐

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How many did you get?
Just one. Room is only 5m × 4m one is definitely enough in my room. The sub looks bigger in person. Looks small in the picture.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Just one. Room is only 5m × 4m one is definitely enough in my room. The sub looks bigger in person. Looks small in the picture.
They certainly are a high performer!
More subs is for frequency response smoothing, especially over multiple seats.
My room is around the same size, perhaps a little smaller, and I have 3 x subs, each with dual 15s

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They certainly are a high performer!
More subs is for frequency response smoothing, especially over multiple seats.
My room is around the same size, perhaps a little smaller, and I have 3 x subs, each with dual 15s
Your just greedy. 😅 it's quite smooth across my seats. But could have room for one more at some point.

·
Registered
I don't care if it rains or freezes long as I got my plastic Jesus.
6,261 Posts
Problem is, in the uk we dont have access to your great subs, jtr,rythmik,hsu etc….we have zilcho
That's a huge bummer. I feel for you. I can't imagine a sound system without PSA, Rythmik, or JTR.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Has no one else got these perlisten subs yet if not you should definitely try them. They are pretty special.
Eric

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Price no object... they are certainly excellent performers, that said, it would be hard to justify for most people in the US, especially if you want to run multiples - and have a real world budget.
Would personally like to hear a dual D215s setup, and how it compares to my Submersives

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Price no object... they are certainly excellent performers, that said, it would be hard to justify for most people in the US, especially if you want to run multiples - and have a real world budget.
Would personally like to hear a dual D215s setup, and how it compares to my Submersives
Is your room dedicated to theatre or is it a living room. 🤔 my room is a living room so I need something that looks good and sounds amazing.

Reactions: pixphipau

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congrats @nucky been awhile my friend! I haven't cruised over at AVforums in while see you still have the Dali's.
Yes still love the sound from them. How are you getting on mate.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Just thought I would add another photo of this amazing sounding sub. As it looks really small in the other pic.
Public address system Home theater system Output device Sound box Audio equipment

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doing well! It's enough just to say that these days!
That's good mate. I am just getting by day by day. Luckily my music and films help with that.

Reactions: audiofan1

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Watched the 3 new star trek 4k films again and this sub just blows me away. Its not just the bass it's how it integrates with my system. Totally mesmerising.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts