AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering when the P-5A will be available and what features it will have besides combining the functions of the P-1A and the P-3A. Also, is a multichannel version planned for the near future?

Thanks,

Colin

·
Registered
558 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Colin Banfield
I was wondering when the P-5A will be available and what features it will have besides combining the functions of the P-1A and the P-3A. Also, is a multichannel version planned for the near future?

Thanks,

Colin
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the message here...this is a little (okay, a lot) late, but I thought I'd give you a little insight into P-5A.

This unit, scheduled to release first or second quarter next year, will be a truly state-of-the-art digital piece unlike anything on the market. It will be a "digital audio workstation" capable of doing 192kHz upsampling, 24 bit interpolation, a fully functional remote controlled digital preamp, and a new D to A Conversion stage featuring dual differential 24/192 Crystal Semiconductors DACs with fully balanced outputs.

In addition, the P-5A will benefit from the SOCS and ROCS upgrades, making it the ultimate one piece digital audio solution. Matching the performance of SACD and DVD-A, this piece will be the next solution for those who wish to experience the best in digital audio from their current redbook CD collection.

If you'd like further information on the P-5A, please e-mail me or continue to check out new website (scheduled to release very shortly).

Thanks again for the post, Colin, and I apologize for the late reply!

Kindest regards,

Steve Ozmai

877-543-7500 x 300
[email protected]**********

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.