AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
JVC RX7 Projector, Seymour Matinee Black 120" Screen, Denon AVRx6500h, DirecTV, Roku, 4k BDP
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help! Anyone have the service codes for the Philips 60pp9601? Mine is having convergence issues and wont seem to hold convergence for long. Seems I have to reset every time I turn it on, sometimes after changing channels. All these problems are coming from the VGA HD input. I don't know what is going on, but the focus does not seem as sharp either. I will call for service Monday, but that does not help for the Super bowl.

I would like to check as much as I can on my own if one of you have the codes. I know my way around and am comfortable doing it, I just need the codes.

Thanks,

Brian

·
AVS Forum Special Member
11,139 Posts
You might find them listed at this Philips group , or someone that can e-mail them.

With my 64PH9905, I find that bad misconvergence and image blurring occurs sometimes after repeated switching, or perhaps an electrical glitch, shifts me into PC mode rather than HD. Pressing "status" on my remote shows on screen what mode I'm in. A menu switch back to HD mode cures everything. Assume you're using VGA because you don't have a YPbPr option. IMO, a user rather than service-code alignment should work. As you seem to know, it's vital to copy settings before changing anything, and knowing the right technique to save service settings. -- John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.