Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

I'm a newcomer and need some help.

I just found a local deal around where i live. They are saying they can sell LT32HVE for $$$. It's all new, in box.

Any of you thing i can find a better deal somewhere in the internet? I'm just getting into the new lcd/plasma tv thingie, i want a lcd tv that is affordable and can be mounted on the wall, turning and moving 180 degrees and save space in my small living room.

Other option is Philips's 30", model 30PF9946D, LCD TV for $$$ dollars. Which one do you thing would be a better deal? I saw most philips 30 inches are refurbished, is there a problem with 30PF9946D that comes out later? Urgent response needed. thanks. so very simpely, Philips's new upgraded 30 inch LCD tv, 30PF9946D, or SYNTAX OLIVIA 32 INCH LCD HD ??

Thank you in advance!

EDIT>>

mod note: no price other than MSRP, please. Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
i used to have 30" philips picture look great in HD but not good in SD + bad HDMI in put so i was return this 30" philips due to bad HDMI input,i believe the model u had mention is a discontinue model, phiplips no longer have 30" [i think ]model they replace with 32 " model and PQ and respond time much better. if u can spent a fews more hundred more go for the philips but if u on a real tight budget Syntax not that bad at all

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.