AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Costco has the Model 42PF7320A for real cheap. 1024x768 , atsc tuner lots of features and both Sams and Costco sell it. Does anyone reccomend this set are are there problems with it? It seems to be a low prices HD set with lots of features??? I don't see much on it here though so it worries me. Anybody?

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
There is already a thread on this set:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=555986

Not much to go on but there are also probably not many owners as of yet.

This set is very similar to the xxx9630 but without the ambilight. I believe it also only has Pixel Plus while its big brother has Pixel Plus 2 HD. I really like the looks of the set...very similar design/casing to my Zenith ED. Don't know if the PQ is that much different than the xxx9630 but then the difference is only around 1 C-note at CC. That seems like a reasonable upgrade cost for the additional useful features.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. HD with a ATSC tuner at $2295 at Costco sounds great. I am close to buying the panny but reluctant because it lacks so many features......too bad it has such a great pic!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm thinking about buying this set but when I called my local Costco, they said this is web only. The website states that it takes 20 days to deliver. Not sure if I'll buy it from Costco or from CC. I like Costco's return policy based on what I've read on this board.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sams has it in stock, I saw it yesterday. They said they would match Costco price if I brought in the printed add. From what I've heard, Sams also has a very good policy on returns.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I picked up the 9630 with the ambilight from circuit city and I love it. I paid $2699, then I had a $100 off coupon I got from a CC email, then I got a $269 CC gift card (promo being offered at the CC 800 number, matched in-store), and I'm going to use that to buy a wall mount. So all things considered, I paid about $2330 from CC. I did their 12 months no interest thing too.

Costco's return policy is like 6 months. They have the best return policy of any store I've ever shopped at.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.