AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am the new owner of a 60PL9200D/37 DLP HDTV it has a great picture however it seems the alignment is off I only notice it when I bring up my dish menu then I can see its not level. A buddy at work said to find the service menu code and adjust it on my own. Does anyone have the service codes for this TV ? and/or the setting for color temp and such. I am smart enough to write down the default settings BEFORE i amke changes just incase things go left in the adjustment. thanks for your help.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I had a similar issue when asking about a Hitachi LCD projection that is out now. Apparently nobody owns that tv so there isn't any discussion on it. I know Phillips is not huge in the DLP market so you'll have to get lucky to find someone on this board who owns that TV.

·
Registered
816 Posts
So what do you think of the set? Did you get the alignment straightened out? Good color temp? Any silkscreen effect or rainbows?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.