AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have loaded ccf (which i don't like) and want to reset the remote to it's oringinal settings. I have pressed the reset button several times but it has retained the ccf. Can someone point me in the right direction?:)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Mat,

If I remember correctly, there is a recessed override button in the battery compartment. Press this with a pencil tip to reconfigure the Pronto to it's factory settings.

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
there are two ways,

1) download default.ccf to your remote with PE

2) make a small change to the CCF on the Pronto (i.e. change a label, learn a code, delete a button....) and then go into the remotes setup and press the revert button. revert only works on a CCF that was modified on the Pronto and it will bring you back to the default (i.e. it is not an undo)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AnthonyP, thanks mate your advice did the job. I do have another problem tho. The remote will not download ccf anymore.

It generates the connection but then gives me a message"error downloading configeration into rc device"

Any idea's

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
I know a lot of people recommend waking up the remote before downloading (touching the screen) don't know if it would help. But like Steve13 said, the Pronto forum on RC would be the best place for these questions, there is always someone around and that is all that is discussed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.