AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question. Do the Sixers games get blacked out (even though ESPN's schedule lists them as a national game) on the HD feeds from ESPN and NBATV if they are simultaneously shown on Comcast sportsnet in my area.

The key here is these Sixers games are listed as the NATIONAL GAMES. I understand that "normal" games would be blacked out on NBATV and through the league pass because I am in the Philly market.

Thanks in advance,

Jay

·
Registered
22 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by jhyska
Quick question. Do the Sixers games get blacked out (even though ESPN's schedule lists them as a national game) on the HD feeds from ESPN and NBATV if they are simultaneously shown on Comcast sportsnet in my area.

The key here is these Sixers games are listed as the NATIONAL GAMES. I understand that "normal" games would be blacked out on NBATV and through the league pass because I am in the Philly market.

Thanks in advance,

Jay
NBA has an agreement with ESPN and TNT that all of their national coverage games are not subject to local market blackouts so to answer your question all Sixers games shown on ESPN and TNT are not blacked out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.