Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

I would like to know if there is anybody in the phoenix area that is willing to spray a Light Fusion-SE for me and make a quick buck???

lesko

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Maybe some day MMan himself will be traveling to CA and can stop by ;)

·
DIY Granddad (w/help)
24,636 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lesko
hello,

I would like to know if there is anybody in the phoenix area that is willing to spray a Light Fusion-SE for me and make a quick buck???

lesko
[email protected] lives in Mesa, AZ

He's been wanting me to try to find a way to either get him a LF or stop by for a "Squirtin' party". I've been unable to accomodate him for some time due to logistics as well as abiding by Forum rules and my own stated intention not to conduct such business on Forum.

Perhaps a joint effort can accomplish something that individually neither can accomplish alone. And if 3-or 4 sign on, then a trip to AZ can make some real sense for ya all. But actually, 3-4 folks splittin' costs on a Sprayer and MMud, along with a cheepo "ganged up delivery" of the specific mirrors ya all want will be your best bet.

Email me @ [email protected] for any other specific ideas on the issue.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks,

i'll try to get in touch with him here in Az.

Also if anybody in the socal area is doing a group buy for the mirrors please email me, I can drive to L.A. in 5 hours or even Las vegas if I have to. God, I hate going there ; ) LOL

thanks again

lesko

·
Registered
41 Posts
My friend here in Phoenix has a sprayer. I'll ask him..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
great,

I'v searched for the most part all of Phoenix for the mirror, but I'v had no luck.

do you know any place that sells the size we need?

lesko

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.