AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can members from this area give me some names of CRT installers. I need to get several quotes for install and setup of a 9PG+ (This info is probably going to help me to decide whether to keep or sell the unit):confused:

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
try tim at e tech

he knows more about

crt projectors than the

manufacturers who built them

if he is to busy try ultimate entertainment

XANATOS

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Guys!

For NEC you want to call Mike Hamilton, 480 205 5299

·
Registered
853 Posts
Thanks Tim! And thanks to a client with an NEC9PGPlus that I am currently working with, Don Evander for pointing me here.

Normally I would not chime in like this, but I wanted to point out to xanatos that he is correct, Tim is The Man, however, Ultimate Entertainment is NO MORE. Sadly, Bob Rosser is extremely ill with cancer (let's hope some experimental treatment works) and the company was closed down shortly after the first of the year.

Any one with questions on set up can contact me at 480-205-5299 or at the office, which is 480-419-3532. :)

·
Banned
2,582 Posts
Since were all posting phone numbers, Well I have to promote myslelf OK'

SORRY TO THE MODERATORS but no one is helping my business. Im a small company with LOTS of help if I need it.

602-740-1072

Thanks and again I'm sorry if this puts a crimp on AVS company but were talking about ARIZONA and not a New York Client at this time.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
sorry i did not mention you

and very sorry to here about M.R. Rosser

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.