Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all of you in the Phoenix area,

My wife an I are going to be taking a vacation for the first 3 weeks in November to your sunny state. Being a CRT addict I thought I'd take the time to invite myself over to your house to drink your beer and watch your movies :D . Seriosly though, I am always interested in seeing other members setups and was wondering if any of you would have the time to let this poor Canuck come on by, eh?

Thanks in advance,

Wes

·
Registered
4,801 Posts
Say Wes

Give a holler when you get into town, eh? 480 368 7434

·
Registered
18,507 Posts
Tim, check his pockets before he leaves. I have to confess, I sent him a spycam.

Oh, I'm kidding! Have a great time Wes!

Curt

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Curt is actually warrented in his comment, I still have a card of his! I'll try to put the damn thing in the mail this week. You give me the best service a guy could ask for and this is how I repay you ;) Cant buy another PJ from Curt, he'll see me coming and up the price :D

Stopping by Tim's place will ensure a good time!

Wes

·
Registered
22,202 Posts
Give me your e-mail and I'll e-mail you my info, too. I'm not too far from Tim. Only a 7" CRT, but dedicated room with lotsa dedicated circuits and I think Mike Parker would tell ya ya better stop by!!! Tim is the White House. I am the Black House (dark room = better picture. HA!)

Me, I won't sell ya nothin'.

Tim - if you've gotta bucks, then you should definitely be walkin' out with one of his 9" CRTs.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
The best time to get invited is.....

When Blendpro returns.IMHO.

·
Registered
22,202 Posts
My sound will blow ya quietly or loudly - but yes, Tim's blended side by side 9" CRTs is to die for.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.