AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who have Buttkickers attached directly to the frame of your chair/recliner/sofa/sectional, would you be able to post some pictures of how they're attached. I know that it's supposed to be relatively simple, but I'm still curious to see how people have done this, and how easy (or difficult) you found the process. And do you still use the isolation feet when doing it this way?

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Here you go:

Before:

After:

Yes, I still used the isolation feet. It was a fairly simple process but I found that the screws needed to be tightened after a couple of months of use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster  /t/1525542/photos-of-buttkickers-attached-directly-to-a-seat-frame#post_24560673

For those who have Buttkickers attached directly to the frame of your chair/recliner/sofa/sectional, would you be able to post some pictures of how they're attached. I know that it's supposed to be relatively simple, but I'm still curious to see how people have done this, and how easy (or difficult) you found the process. And do you still use the isolation feet when doing it this way?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts