AVS Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lg 60pk950 or samsung pn63c590 wich one would you go with wich has a better black filter the lg has 5,000,000 To 1 Dynamic Contrast sammy 2,000,000,1 so on and so on i when to bb but they do not have the 590 at the store too look at i will be buying on line at amazon please pick one and why thanks guys

·
Banned
568 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not well-versed in either model you're inquiring about, but based on the 'feel' of the AVS forums over the past few months, I get the impression that LG is the better brand this year. Samsung hasn't been using the most reliable components lately, but this just the impression I've been getting around here. ...I'm sure lots of people would say get the Samsung.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
.. personally, more comfortable with the Samsung C590, especially thru Amzn. Though, believe been mentioned AR filter is not as good as Panny, but LG appears to be only slightly better. Overall, would opt for the Sammy.

·
Registered
576 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408wd1 /forum/post/19599470

anybody else

I saw the LG at BB yesterday, I hate the silver bezel, but I thought the picture was pretty good. However, if it was me I would probably get the sammy. I like the vt25 better than both, although is alot more $. FYI, I am a Kuro owner.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I got the samsung too. Reasons:

1) don't care about 3d

2) I think internet apps will be best served externally, such as blu ray player or Internet wtb

3) wanted biggest screen with good reviews

Paid 1929, feel very good about it, looks beautiful.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 408wd1 /forum/post/19598408

lg 60pk950 or samsung pn63c590 wich one would you go with wich has a better black filter the lg has 5,000,000 To 1 Dynamic Contrast sammy 2,000,000,1 so on and so on i when to bb but they do not have the 590 at the store too look at i will be buying on line at amazon please pick one and why thanks guys

Wow. Ever heard of punctuation?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts