AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Before I start. No, I'm not getting 1080. No, I'm not getting a bigger TV. Yes, I know I'm not exactly picking the best options.

I'm willing to spend 300-400 on a TV, these are my options (Unless someone else knows a good 26-32 incher in that range, I'm all ears)

The Sylvania is model number LC321SS9

The Vizio is model number VW32L40A

·
Registered
9 Posts
Dear Hdeisalive
Run don't walk to Costco I just bought the Vizio 32 in HDTV 720P for $385.00 I'm telling ya for my spare room a TV to watch when the Ol is watching the big screen 55HDTV Mitsubishi. This Vizio blows me out of the water I'm amazed for under $400 a 32 in flat screen TV 720P I sit about 6 ft from it and its great 2 HDMI outlets and Costco gives ya a 90 day no questions asked return policy, the TV has a 1yr warranty from Vizio and Costco doubles the warranty total of 2 yrs and I looked on the Vizio site you can extend it if you want!! I cant wait for Vizios under $200 Blu Ray Player I'm gonna buy two one for both TVs!! Man an unbelievable able TV!! When my 55 in goes Ill buy the biggest Vizio they make and it will be under $2000 Im sure LOL to the bank, Ride Safe!! BV

1 - 2 of 2 Posts